CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Splish, Splash Ethan LOVES his baths!








Ethan's first bath at home took me, Grandma Cindy & Nana to get it done, with Derek capturing it all on tape. We had to do sponge baths (or cotton ball baths) until his naval healed. He didn't like that too much because he got too cold. This week I introduced him to a submerged, warm, sink bath. He loved it! I was all by myself but I had to get a few pictures. Ethan especially loves his hair being washed, but who doesn't love a good scalp massage?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooooo beautiful. Thank you for him and for new pictures!

Nana

Stephanie said...

Ethan is darling! He looks like such a snuggle bug!

The Johnson's said...

I still say he looks like Grandma Beagley! But I can see a sadness in his eyes. I think he is missing me and his cuz.

Bethany said...

I think the sadness comes from the fact that he may have to marry someone that looks like Grandpa.

Kara said...

Hey Guys,
I'm so glad you have a blog, and I can finally see pictures of your beautiful baby boy!! So cute.

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki said...

What a cute kid! I think he got those good-looking Morris genes. I'm so glad you guys have a blog so we can keep in touch.

Karine said...

AHHHH!! He is precious, I just want to chew on him! There is nothing like a clean little baby. I think if we bottled that smell, we could be RICH!!
Loves,
Karine