Ethan has recently found himself in the mirror and is fascinated! We have found that if he is fussy, we put him in front of the mirror and he calms right down as he stares at himself. I only wish I was as secure with my thunder thighs as he is.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Mirror, mirror
Posted by Derek and Emily at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cutie, I just want to pinch those thighs! What color is his hair? I see a tinge of red in it.
He is now officially smarter than Cujo who could never figure the whole mirror thing out. Way to go, Ethan!
...You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you...
Michael loves the first picture. Of course, as you know, he is totally enamored of your son, as are the rest of us!
Anne
I think most people have realized, this blog really is about him!
That is just so cute.
Oh my cuteness! Seriously, I just want to reach through the picture, and grab some chub! Why is it that fat is so cute on babies, but not on me??
Karine
Emily! Yeah, you have a blog!!! Holy cow he has grown!!! He is sitting up!!! YOU crack me up... thunder thighs on YOU? NOT!
I'm so glad you found my blog! I've been wondering what yours was. Oh my gosh. Ethan is too cute. Oliver still LOVES the mirror and gets the giggles so bad when he's looks at himself. It's so cute. Aren't boys the best?!
Hope you're great!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment