Ethan had his 2 year doctors appointment today. Here are his stats...
Weight: 29.2 lbs. 50th percentile
Height: I forgot how many inches, but it was in the 80th percentile
Head Circumference: 92nd percentile... my brainy child!
The doctor was very impressed with his verbal skills and activity level! He says so many words and learns new words everyday. He has even started saying little sentences like, "I like it," "Get out," "Have fun" and "I got". Other than that, his hernia is almost healed (but he said this at his last appointment 6 months ago, I guess they just take a lot of time to close up.)
Today we also had a momentus occasion. Ethan pooped in the toliet for the first time. We're not trying to potty train yet, but I went to change his diaper today, thinking he had pooped, but it was just gas, so I asked him if he needed to go. He said yes and went to the potty and he went! He was so proud as he said bye-bye to his poop being flushed! YAY! Who knows if this will continue or not. Okay, enough blogging about poo. Sorry.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
2 Year Stats
Posted by Derek and Emily at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so impressed he pooped on the toilet...that's seriously impressive. Jacob's sat on it a couple times without freaking out and I was impressed with that;)
Post a Comment