CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

Derek and I can hardly believe we have been married for 5 years already! Sometimes we can hardly believe we have two children. We seem so grown up! I wanted to share 5 things that I love about my husband. Of course there are many, many things I love about him, but I will limit this to 5.

5. Derek does not allow me to do the dinner dishes. His motto is that I make dinner, he cleans up!

4. He has a great work ethic! Derek takes his responsibility to provide for his family very serious and he does a wonderful job. Even through these hard times, we have not gone wanting.

3. He blesses our home with the priesthood.

2. I love Derek for our beautiful boys! They adore him! He can get them to laugh and squeal when he's playing with them like no one else can.

1. I love the way he treats me! He loves me and I am one lucky girl! I love that my boys have him as an example to learn how to treat women.

Happy Anniversary Derek! I look forward to spending eternity with you!

0 comments: