CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happenings this Week

Today was Ty's first day in nursery. Yes, he is 18 months already! This day was much anticipated since Sunday School and Relief Society had become nearly impossible with Ty as of late. He did great in nursery. He didn't cry and ha lasted the whole time without us. What a big boy!

Derek's birthday was yesterday and we had fun celebrating. They boys loved helping decorate his cake.
.. and blowing out the candles.
So Ethan loves to play with my camera and take pictures. I often have to delete a ton of pictures of his cars or feet, but occasionally I find a funny one. Here is one he took of my getting Ty with the light saber!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Jedi with the Elmo slippers!

Nana
XXXX