I have totally neglected this blog... but I'm starting back up. Here are the highlights of 2013 for us.
Another gymnastics meet and metal
Derek built an awesome play set
We love this little cutie, Ty Alexander!
We went to CA and rode an elephant!
Melanie, Harvey & Dean came to live with us. So we have 4 little boys now!
The boys got a new cousin, Deborah Anne, and they LOVE her!
Halloween: Jango Fett & Luke Skywalker
My sister Hannah is serving a mission for the LDS church in Malaga, Spain!
Ty turned 3 a few months ago.
The boys LOVE Santa! Ty asked Santa for a pop gun this year. As we're standing in line, I told Ethan, Santa may ask you if you've been a good boy this year. Ethan thinks for a minute and says, "What should I say?" Too funny. He's been a great boy this year!




0 comments:
Post a Comment